Medical Malpractice Insurance
Working in the medical professions is considered one of the most difficult and precise work fields, which may expose the workers in this field to some medical mistakes that may later turn into lawsuits. Therefore, Aljazira Takaful Company designed the Medical Malpractice Insurance Policy; in order to provide peace of mind to the medical professionals in the event of being prosecuted; as Aljazira Takaful will protect the medical professionals from legal liability, in the event of any violation of their duties while performing their professional work.
Main Coverages provided by the Medical Malpractice Insurance Policy:
- Compensation ruled by the competent committees or courts against the medical practitioner.
- Legal expenses and costs incurred in regards to defense and/or settlement of any claim.
The Coverage Limits and Term for the Medical Malpractice Insurance:
- The insurance is available for one year, 3 years, and 5 years.
- The available annual compensation limits range from SR 100,000 to SR 1,000,000.
Medical Categories qualified for the Medical Malpractice Insurance:
- Surgeons, Obstetrician-Gynecologists (OB-GYN), and Anesthesiologists.
- Doctors from other medical categories.
- Nurses and Technicians.
- Paramedics and Technicians.