The Aljazira Takaful’s Vehicle Insurance Policy covers losses or damages to private or commercial vehicles, , and the Company provides several types of vehicle insurance, including the following:
Vehicle Comprehensive Insurance:
This Policy covers losses or damages incurred to the vehicle, in addition to third-party liability, along with covering the insured vehicle against the risks of fire and theft.
Additional Coverages (For Comprehensive Insurance):
- Expansion of the geographical coverage to include the GCC States.
- Vehicle repair at the agency (for vehicles less than five years old).
- Expansion of coverage to include drivers that are less than 21 years old
- Coverage for natural hazards (storms, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, and volcanoes).
- Coverage for personal accidents for the driver and passengers.
Third-Party Liability Vehicle Insurance (Third Party)
This Policy covers all the amounts that are payable to third parties by the Insured; as he is legally responsible thereto, and it includes:
- The death or physical injury of any person, including the passengers of the insured vehicle; with the exception of the driver and the Insured.
- Material losses of properties, except those owned by the Insured or the driver at the time of the accident.